Dining and Catering
Enjoy the BEST of the Hudson Valley at The Red Hook Country Inn!
THE CHEF'S TABLE!
- The Chef's Table is OFFERED DAILY for our 'RESERVATIONS ONLY' Dining on an availability basis.
- Enjoy an exclusive dining experience where YOU AND YOUR COMPANION(S up to 6) are the only guests of Chef Nabil.
- Call 845.758.8445 or TEXT 845.750.5294 for RESERVATIONS
- Menu Choices are taken at time of reservations but not less than 48 hours ahead.
- 5 course prix fixe dinner... $99 - $119 per person + * (only with 48 or more hour notice!)
- Taxes and 20% gratuity are added. Cash or personal check only.
"World class chef and dining room where the chef may even come to your table, take your order and repair to the kitchen to prepare it!" - LA Times
We have also been featured in The Source (national Sam's Club magazine), Hudson Valley Magazine, Chronogram, The Valley Table, Gourmet Magazine, and have a 4 star rating in the Poughkeepsie Journal! Please take a moment to read the many reviews listed on our home page with expression such as 'extraordinary dining experience, intimate, charming, unique, absolutely wonderful, best in the Hudson Valley! '
The lovely fireplaced Dining Room features the creations of our famous chef, Nabil K Ayoub, former chef to Aristotle and Jackie Kennedy Onassis, Princess Margaret and other members of Britain's Royal Family. After owning at least 7 restaurants throughout Europe and the US, Chef Nabil has 'retired in the country' bringing his fabulous 'gift of flavors' to the Hudson Valley!
The Chef's Table offers a 5 course prix fixe dinner by reservation only and is currently available 7 days a week! Reservations are required at least 48 hours in advance. Due to our customized concept, seating is exclusive and we can not accept 'walk-ins'. Reservations are guaranteed by credit card and entree selections for your custom prepared dinner are requested 48 hours in advance. There are no menus at your table, just lovely linens, china and smiles! We want your dining experience to be warm and comfortable, as if you were enjoying a lovely private dinner at the home of good friends!
The full 5 course prix fixe is only $99 * (certain items $109*-$119) as noted on our menu selection page), plus tax and gratuity.
- Soup du Jour
(prepared without flour, butter or cream)
- Mediterranean Salad
(Organic Greens, Sun dried tomatoes, balsamic vinegar, extra virgin olive oil)
- Cleanse your palate with a delectable taste of Chef Nabil's appetizing creation of the day!
- Chicken Véronique Cream Sauce (Champagne & Fresh Grapes)
- Slow Braised Lamb Shank ( In Provencal sauce)
- Veal Viennoise (Tomato Concassee, Tapanade, & Courvoisier)
- Salmon Fillet (Pan-seared, Garden fresh Pine nut pesto)
- Vegetarian Moussaka (Bechemel Sauce)
For an additional $10 the following entrees are available:
- Shrimp Vin Blanc Glace (Creamy Vin Blanc Sauce (No Cream))
- Duck L’Orange (Grand Marnier sauce)
- Filet Mignon (Au Poivre)
- Moroccan Rack of Lamb (Jalapeno-Mint Glace)
- Dry Deep Sea Scallops ( Garlic Burre Blanc)
For an additional $10 from the base price of $99 or $109, guests may add an additional 'Sea' option of scallops or shrimp to their selected entree.
Sweet Endings (changes daily)
- Jameson's Irish Whisky Bread Pudding
- Baklava with honey and nuts
- Apple Pie A la mode
- Rich Chocolate Cake
- Ice Cream
Gourmet Coffee & Selection of Teas
- TURKISH COFFEE
If you have a 'favorite' not listed above, please ask at the time of your reservation. Chef Nabil is pleased to 'customize' your dining experience!
All dinners include choice of Potatoes Lyonaisse, Couscous or Saffron Rice & Jardinières de Legume
Freshly baked bread and butter
(gluten free bread available with advance notice)
$99 -$119 per person not including tax & gratuity
Call us today 845-758-8445/ Text 845.750.5294
Thank you for understanding that no credit cards are accepted/solely cash or personal checks!